Monday, April 15, 2013

Water Beads and Shaving Cream

I can honestly say that I only attempted this activity once! You have to be a really brave mama to attempt it! And I would recommend doing this activity OUTSIDE since it does create quite the mess! That being said, we did this a year ago and my kids STILL ask for it! I may be brave and attempt it again once the weather warms up and we can do it outside.

The water beads are a great activity. Kids just love how they feel! They are squishy, gooey, soft, wet and kids love to let them slip through their fingers or put their feet in them. For an extra layer of texture we added shaving cream to our bin of water beads. This was such a big hit that the kids ended up trying to pour them over their heads!

Do this at least once! Just be prepared for the mess!!





No comments:

Post a Comment