Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dot Marker Rainbows

I adore these Dot Markers! Whoever decided to make a kid version of the Bingo Markers was a GENIUS! Our set has been in use for over 7 years! I am serious! We bought one set 7 years ago when our oldest was a toddler and they are still going strong. We have lost 2 of our 6 colors in our crazy house, but they have never run dry! I am about to upgrade to a new set with more colors, but for now these are still one of my go-to items when I'm searching for something to do with the kiddos.

On this particular day I decided that I wanted to make a Rainbow and my 3 1/2 year old twins decided that they would make Rainbows too! Of course since we only have 4 colors our Rainbows consisted of Purple, Blue, Red and Yellow.

I love how different our Rainbows turned out! You can really tell that our littlest kiddos are starting to develop some serious art skills and imaginations.

This is a great website with lots of printables for use with your Dot Markers:
 http://simplymontessori.blogspot.com/2010/11/do-dot-marker-activities-free.html




No comments:

Post a Comment