Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Countdown: Growing Santa's Beard

This is such a fun way for your kids to countdown to Christmas. Our very nice wooden advent calendar got broken last year and I replaced with a cute felt advent calendar. Unfortunately with four kids in our home a single advent calendar became something that was played with and fought over more than I would have liked and I needed to find an inexpensive alternative that would make them all happy. This free printable was so cute and just what I was looking for!

I printed one for each kid! Every day they added a cotton ball to Santa's beard. As Santa's beard grew, so did their excitement over Christmas!

You can find the free printable here:
http://playtimewithmommy.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-countdowns.html

I do apologize, I forgot to take a picture of Santa's full beard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment